An avid reader and traveller, Apurva has measured the length and breadth of India. He has an in depth understanding of the Indian Tourism Product and it’s buyers. Apurva has spent 14 years in the Industry and has worked with the Bird Group, International Travel House and MakeMyTrip.com. Adventurous and foodie he is never shy of trying a new recipe in whatever he does.
- Swiss Tours March 2007 – February 2009
- Express Holidays March 2004 – March 2007
- Hotel Yak and Yeti Katmandu September 2002 – September 2003
- Access Worldwide March 2001 – September 2002
- PGDHRD – Postgraduate Diploma with specialization in HRD – AIMA
- PGDBM - Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management – YWCA
- Basic course of computer application from DICS
- Bachelors Degree – Commerce from Delhi University
S. Roy Chowdhury
www.schooltrips.co.in is an initiative to simplify the process of designing safe, experiential and fun trips for students of all ages. We bring you closer to your choice of destinations and activities by introducing you to their attributes and use our experience to plan and execute the journeys.
Atiq, looks after the finance for Schooltrips.co.in. A man of few words but a wizard with numbers. It is his job to ensure that all the payments are collected and dispersed on time to ensure the smooth movements of the school groups. Fully adept with all the systems and processes of banking and finance, Atiq plays a pivotal role in the operations of School Trips.